Patrick Connelly Senior Associate
LLB (Hons), GDLP
Patrick was admitted to practice in 2011 and joined Clelands Lawyers Adelaide in 2013 after having spent several years working in commercial and taxation matters.
Patrick practices in commercial, property and business law matters with a particular focus on:
- Liquor Licensing and Gaming - applications for new licences, variations to licence conditions and licensing infringements
- Property - sale and acquisition of commercial and residential properties, commercial developments and joint ventures, commercial leases for landlords and tenants
- Corporate Governance - drafting and advising on directors' duties and shareholding rights under the Corporations Act, Company constitutions and Shareholders Agreements
- Trusts - drafting Trust Deeds and Unitholder Agreements and advising on trustee obligations and the rights of beneficiaries and unitholders
- Business Sales and Structuring - drafting and advising on business, asset, share and unit sales
- Finance - drafting loan and security documents, advising on the Personal Property Securities Act
Patrick also advises on a range of other commercial matters and is known for his practical and clear advice.
Areas of Practice