Mining Access & Compensation Law
Mining access and compensation law is a highly specialised area of legal practice that Clelands Lawyers Adelaide can help you with.
There are many facets that need to be considered in any given situation involving access to land resources, such as approval processes, regulatory compliance, environmental considerations and heritage claims. So whether a project is at the exploration stage or further into a mining development, come and talk to us about how we can help, whatever your relationship to the situation.
We are able to assist with;
- Access and compensation agreements between landowners and mining companies
- Option to purchase agreements
- Advice on dealing with mining companies
- Compulsory acquisition of land under Commonwealth legislation
- Entry rights for mining companies
- Advice on the Mining Act and related legislation
The Clelands Lawyers Adelaide team will be pleased to help with your mining access or compensation law query. Contact Tom Walker today to find out how.
There are so many things to consider when it comes to using land for mining purposes. Whatever your circumstances, talk to us about how you can work your way through the legislation and regulations to get the outcome that’s best for you. - Tom Walker