Employment law broadly covers disputes or issues arising between employers and their employees. Our specialist employment law team has the experience and expertise to help you clearly understand your options and determine a pathway forward to best protect your rights and interests.
Whether you need help with employment contracts, independent contractor agreements, or any dispute arising, we can provide legal advice and assistance for matters involving:
- Award compliance
- Consultancy agreements
- Employment contracts
- Fair Work Act compliance
- Fair Work Ombudsman investigations
- Independent contractor agreements
- Industrial disputes
- Wrongful dismissal
- Workplace accidents and injuries
- The presence of drugs and violence in the workplace
- Harassment, discrimination, or bullying
- Underpayment of wages or superannuation
- General protection claims
Ben Farmer and Nick McCarthy are our employment law specialists with extensive experience across a range of workplace sectors. Get in touch with Ben or Nick to find out how they can help you resolve your employment law matter.