Separation and divorce can be tough. Emotions and stress levels are high and you need an experienced, sympathetic, and pragmatic team who understand. We do. We know no two relationships are the same, which means no two matters are the same; we will work with you to develop a plan that works for you and your individual situation.
We will support you at every step along the way and our involvement can be as minimal, or as extensive as you need. Whether your are after some simple, preliminary advice, want us to have an active role in negotiating with your spouse or partner, or whether you need us to represent you in proceedings in Court, our expert team will be there for you.
We provide high-level family law expertise and can help you with:
- Your separation, whether you were married or in a de facto relationship
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- All matters involving a child or children, including parenting arrangements, child support, paternity disputes, surrogacy and any related issues
- Property and finance arrangements, including property settlements, superannuation splitting, spousal maintenance, and financial disclosures
- Dispute resolution for all family law matters, up to and including representing you before the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- Same sex and LGBTIQ+ issues
Take the first step
If you're ready to take the first step towards a family law resolution, we are here to help. Ben Farmer, Victoria Treloar, Jane Fox, Kate Bruce and Laura Offe are our family law experts. You can reach them by calling our office on 8177 5888 or using our confidential online contact form.